Mushroom soup is not only tasty but a healthy meal for people with Vitamin D deficiency. The soup can be enjoyed in any weather.
Calories : 85 kcal
Cooking time : 15-20minutes
- 250 GM MUSHROOMS
- 1 TABLESPOON MUSTARD OIL
- LITTLE BUTTER
- 4 -5 FRESH GARLIC CLOVES CRUSHED
- ½ ONION CHOPPED
- 3- 4 SPRIGS, THYME (FRESH OR DRIED)
- CHOPPED & STEAMED VEGETABLES ACCORDING TO YOUR TASTE
- BLACK PEPPER AS PER TASTE
- CORIANDER / PARSLEY FOR GARNISHING
Instructions to prepare :
- In a pan , add oil, garlic, onion, sauté and mix them to get little brown color.
- Add dried / fresh thyme along with mushrooms and vegetables .
- Then add water as per desired consistency
- Add salt, black pepper and mix properly.
- Bring it to boil and then switch the gas off.
- With the help of handy blender , blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- Serve hot garnished with mushrooms & coriander or parsley on the top.
- The rich dietary fiber helps in regular functioning of the body and maintains healthy colon .
- The B – Vitamins and the antioxidants in mushrooms prevent damage to the cell and tissues which helps to support immune system .
- The mushrooms increase the concentration of vitamin D .